Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Home Theater ; How & What?

Like you, I wanted answers to many questions about home theater system, like:
  • What's the best component in a home theater system?
  • Can I mix and match home theater components without compromising sound quality and picture brilliance?
  • What is the best and most efficient home theater projector?
  • How does a home theater projector compare with a receiver on picture quality?
  • How to design my home theater room for the best movie sound experience?
  • How to get the best audio for my home theater system?
  • Where can I find affordable home theater seating and furniture
  • What home theater speakers are best?
  • How many surround speakers do I need?
  • How Many sub woofers works best?
  • How to position speakers for the best surround sound experience?
  • How do I hook up my home theater system?

These are just some of the questions many people are asking on the topic of home theater.

No comments: